Aims and Objective
The Old Students’ Association (OSA) is the alumni association of Khalsa College, Patiala. It provides a platform for the old students to come together and actively be a part of the Khalsa College family.
Some of the Aims and Objectives with which the Society is established are as under –
- To provide a forum for alumni of the society to communicate, meet and arrange activities to advance the growth of OSA and the College.
- To further strengthen ties and camaraderie between the students of the college, the Faculty Members and Staff of the College and within the OSA itself.
- To conduct its purpose and affairs in an open, honest, sincere, and forthcoming manner.
- To encourage the alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and success of OSA keeping with the ideals of the College.
- To support the alumni emotionally, financially or in any other manner and to extend this facility to the family members in the event of grave necessity.
- To organize and develop activities in areas of culture, society, sports and education; to keep alive the spirit of devotion to the pursuit of excellence in all the above areas and predominantly towards education and human resource development.
- To assist the College administration in various affairs as and when required primarily for the cause of good education and all round development of students/Staff/College.
- To help encourage and assist the spread of education and to render assistance award scholarships/bursaries to deserving students and for this purpose to take all steps as any be necessary.
- To help in binding avenues of employment or occupation and in acquiring facilities for technical, vocational & professional training to students, ex-students and staff.